Thursday, 24 November 2011

A Little Too Far

It's been a long long day. Way too long. and none of my days have had a good start this month so far. so it has been 20+ days of torture waking up each day. i know. i sound whiny. Well that's coz I'm whining. think this is too whiny? GET THE HELL OUT! 

I'm not generally whiny. I'm not whiny at all. But then there are days and today is one of those.

I'm very susceptible to cold and now being winter and all that isn't really an ideal time for me. So i sleep swaddled in bundles and layers of cold with two thick blankets covering me and i still wake up sniffling, a runny nose and an itch in the inside of my ear(yes it is possible to have an itch in the inside of your ear).

Room. I'm pissed as hell. And the cold outside does not make things better. No it doesn't.

College. it is cold and IDIOTS insist on fans being on. I wonder if they do not see the number of people huddled inside their jackets, squirming, trying to feebly avoid the blasts of cold air. 

Class. Someone is trying to make an announcement. the very same IDIOTS are talking like its the end of the world. i tell them to shut up. teacher tells moi to shut up. I snap- almost snap at the teacher. almost got myself suspended. 

Library. it is two hours already since i went in. My dearest project mate/ pseudo-friend has yet to turn up. she'd told me she'd catch a nap(the terrible headache she had). I text. She says she's not coming. I'm too pissed to even reply. I decide i am never doing a project with her again in a team. Friend or not- i give a damn.

No way in hell am i gonna let some spoiled little brat who cant do shit for herself ride on my hard work and get away with the grades. Like hell I'm letting that happen. Over my cold frozen dead body.

I leave the library 4 hours after having gone in, with very little work done thanks to the cold which effectively froze my fingers, thereby slowing them down immensely. 

I feel guilt for only the shortest time. It is very quickly engulfed by the irritation at the prospect having to eat cold dinner with disgusting curry that is so very true of hostel food. The food pushed it a little too far than I could take. I'm FURIOUS.

3 hours later(in which time i ate the cold dinner, continued work from library), I'm writing this log. Out of pure frustration. Not that it helped like they said it would. I'm still not smiling




No comments:

Post a Comment