Friday, 31 January 2014

A normal day in my life

Hello World. I have a really really bad headache right now that refuses to go away. I popped a paracetamol more than half an hour ago and it doesn't seem to be working. Like my right eye hurts. So bad I just want to blind myself. 

Anywho, if I don't manage to do anything else, I will have done this. Keep this up. And I will have something that I can pat myself on the back for.

So yesterday was a good day and a bad day. It was good because I hung out with the senior and her friends. Not exclusively of course. Her friends were around. But it was still good fun. And as creepy as I am going to sound saying this, she touched me several times. Light touches on the arm, a few times. So I was like *yayyyyyyy* inside my head. I wanted to tell her she looked really cute (which she did) but I never got round to it. I didn't see her at all today. Which really sucks. But I know she's at this house party right about now. And because she is at a party, there are no updates on the blog. So dry day today.

Anyways I was talking about yesterday. After spending time with person of interest, I spent some time with a senior that I really like (in the non-romantic way). And after that joked around with a few classmates. So it was a good day for me.

It was bad because a lot of shit is going on with my roommate and I feel totally helpless about the situation. But I told her I would do everything I possibly could and we just spent time just comforting each other with things we couldn't tell anyone.

So that's what happened yesterday.

I wish I could be more profound, but I think the paracetamol is finally kicking in. I feel my eyelids closing. Profundity can wait. 

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment