At any point of time in life, I will have something I've wanted to do. Right now, I want to colour my hair blue. which I will eventually, hopefully, sooner arather than later.
Anyhow, so these things that I want to do start off as something I should do once in life. It then becomes something I MUST try. And eventually, the thought of it consumes me till I do it. This process can take varying amounts of time. Some things will take years and some just a few months.
So one of the things I'd been wanting to do for quite a while now was colouring my hair red. Which I did about a month ago. Now its losing colour and turning brown and also why I want to go blue. But as much as I loved it, it wasn't exactly what I'd wanted (the colour didn't come out that good) and so I was a little disappointed. So there's this little voice inside my head that says that we'll go red again in the future. And properly this time. But since the beast has been partly satisfied, we'll have to leave that be for now. So next thing to do is go blue. But then again, its a little bit of a problem when I'm allergic to the stuff that colour is made of. So there needs to be more research done on it.
Another thing that I has ALWAYS wanted to do was go bald. Which I did in late September of last year. As awesome as it was and as awesome as I thought i looked with the 2-5 mm fuzz, my hair isn't the type to keep cropped I really. Well at least not so closely cropped. Unlike other very lucky individuals whose hair sticks to their scalp after a little bit of growth, mine stood straight UP for 3 months!
So even in haircuts,I am an all or nothing person I discover.
Anywho, Im hoping I get to do the blue soon.
So even in haircuts,I am an all or nothing person I discover.
Anywho, Im hoping I get to do the blue soon.
Till next time. Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment